The stage of investment control includes:
- Making the decision on the form of the investment (plot, apartment, store, cottage, abroad, etc.). Before anything else we need to be sure of what form your future investment will take. For example, do you want a property to have an income or to live in a house? Would you prefer a new one or an old one?
- So once we have clarified what form we want your investment to take, we need to choose the area that suits your investment plans and desires.
- An equally important decision is how you will finance the purchase of the property you are interested in. That is, if you are going to use a pre-existing cash fund or you are going to take out a loan.
- The more real estate options you have for sale, the better.
- Finally, and after you have made some initial choices, the final assessment through which you will finalize your wants and our next moves is considered an important step.
To conduct the technical inspection, we will select a qualified engineer whose technical training and solvency are not in question. He will be responsible for overseeing the local town planning. This check consists of:
- technical legality of the property.
- examination of the quality of the property, the study and the construction, the quality of work and materials, as well as the functionality of the space.
- control of whether the property is included in the area of the building factor of the area or any transfer of building factor from another area.
- legality of the monitoring of the property.
- In the case of a plot of land, any debt in contribution to land and money, due to the inclusion of the plot in the city plan, as well as any characterization of it as a forest area.
- check whether the plot is build able.
It is understood that the parameters that should be taken into account when buying a property are many and the whole project requires responsibility and experience. For all these issues, both I and my colleagues are willing to let you know at any time. If you are interested in buying a property please do not hesitate to contact me.
Statutory legality audit (legal audit)
With the help of an experienced lawyer, the following must be done:
- to check the legality of the titles for any omissions or the existence of ambiguous points, the drafting and the signing of the final contract for the transfer of the property.
- inspection of the property for whether it bears burdens such as mortgages, pre-notices, seizures, etc., as well as any claims against any person and whether they are directed against them (current owner or previous)
During the financial audit you should:
- In case the property is under construction, check whether the installments of the purchase and sale section are proportional to the progress of the works.
- Investigate any possible debts of the previous owner or the contractor who has undertaken the reconstruction of the property, due to the fact that these debts are borne by the respective owner.